IHP Detox tea provides the following health benefits:
- Adaptogenic function – Helps to normalize a physical function depending on what the individual need. It lower blood pressure or raise blood pressure, as an analgesics (pain killer); Antibacterial (fights bacterial activity); Anti-inflammatory (reduces swelling); antioxidant (helps in protecting the body from free radical damage); anti-diabetics (prevents high blood sugar); anti-acne (prevent skin from pimples); anti-carcinogenic (activity against different types of cancer and leukemia); anti- thrombotic (prevents blood clotting); anti-viral (inhibits viral activity); antimicrobial (fights common cold, flu and respiratory infections); antiperiodic (counteracts diseases like Malaria); antipyretics ( reduces fever); etc.
- Depurative: IHP Detox tea acts to clean and purify the body’s blood as bitter tonic.
- Chloretic: IHP Detox tea alters the properties and flow of bile and also promotes evacuation of bowel for easy digestion and reduces constipation.
- Cardio- protective: IHP Detox tea helps to protect the heart muscles and also serves as blood clot buster which enables blood supply to the heart.
- Immune system stimulator: IHP Detox tea provides antibodies which are made to counteract the invading microbes or viruses in the body.
- Hepato- protective: It helps to protect the liver and gall bladder functions, thereby provide general body detoxification and cleansing.
CAUTION: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation or breast feeding.
Dosage & Administration: One teabag to be soaked in 100mls of hot water to be taken two times daily.
Pack size: 2g x 25 sachets.